Wednesday, October 3, 2007

you wish you had one.


excuse my naivette, but I don't get why everyone has to be fighting with each other. it seems like all the friends I've chosen in school just so happen to all be mortal enemies with each other. tremendous. I'm teetering on the edge of consumable loyalty, or being nice to whoever is nice to me. I don't get it, I don't get it, I don't get it.
the scabs have returned, get ready for a new wave.
I lagged behind, and you got ahead.

what else I'm trying to do with my life:
replicate the infamous fiveohfourplan hoodie with a small amount of success.
writing pages of absolute uselessness.
filling my locker up with pictures of drummers, jason schwartzman, and polaroids of the beach.
ignoring threats.
fanning in on tom conrad's photography skills.
failing gym class (it was expected, honestly)
lying upside down. missing the jungle gym days. wishing I'd kept them in my head longer.
dropping friends like flies.
saving up my pennies for something I know is coming.
trying not to give up on you.
&writing poetry on my arms. a verse from my wrist:

And the first rude sketch that the
World had seen
Was joy to his mighty heart
'Till the devil whispered behind the leaves,
"It's pretty, but is it art?"